Freitag, 24. April 2015

How Can You Really

IMG_4717 IMG_4724 IMG_4739
IMG_4729
Hemd/shirt: Oxfam (vintage); Jeans: Vintage; Brille/glasses: Fielmann; Schuhe/shoes: H&M


























Alles war so viel die letzten zwei Wochen, dass ich leider nicht zum Bloggen kam. Und jetzt sind es auch wieder nur Bilder vor der grauen Wand. 
Ich hoffe, dass ich sobald wie möglich dazu komme, neue Outfitfotos zu machen und interessante Posts zu schreiben. Ideen habe ich, nur leider wenig Zeit. Ich habe jetzt angefangen bei H&M zu arbeiten (das ist das Outfit von meinem ersten Tag) und dazu kommt natürlich auch noch das Studium und schwupps, vergisst man, etwas zu posten.
Ich hoffe, ihr seid mir nicht allzu böse.
Genießt das schöne Wetter und habt einen tollen Tag!
Alles Liebe
Laura

How Can You Really - Foxygen 

I was quite busy the last few weeks, so that I just couldn't find the time for blogging. And now I only have these pictures in front of the grey wall for you.
I hope I will very soon have time to take more (and nicer) pictures and do some interesting posts. I do have some ideas, the time is the problem. I have just started to work at H&M (this is the outfit that I wore on my first day) and studying also requires some work and then you suddenly forget that you have a blog. I hope you aren't too mad at me.
Enjoy the (hopefully) wonderful weather and have a great day!
Laura

Kommentare:

  1. Ein cooler Look!<3 Ich finde deinen Style sehr inspirierend!

    Alles Liebe
    Hanna

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You're Amazing! I love your blouse!
    With love,
    Marta from www.yournegativity.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. love that shirt! can't go wrong with cute, oversized clothing :) my favorite!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Foxygen is the bomb.com! I really love this outfit!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh gosh, I forgot to answer your question! I use Adoble Lightroom!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. schöner look! der lippenstift steht dir :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Richtig cool!
    Liebe Grüße von rndmmemories.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Cute outfit and I love the red lipstick! :)

    xo Precious

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hey Laura!!! I really love your blog, you have such cool style...very Alexa Chung. I'm a new follower on GFC, would Love if you could follow me back www.lucierose1.blogspot.com

    Lucie xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. So in love with the print on your shirt!
    Great outfit xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Dieser Stil ist sehr cool!
    Auch viele Gluecke mit deiner neue Job bei H&M - wenn ich das richtig las (es ist spat und ich habe vielleicht viele Fehler mit mein Deutsch gemacht).

    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Congratulations for your job!! It's a big opportunity! Don't worry for the blog, now it's time to study and do your best at job, and the blog isn't important as this…
    Your outfit is so cool, very good for your job ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Hope you can find the time to blog because I always love seeing your posts! I love this one in particular because you paired two really loose pieces together and you still look really chic! If I did that, I would look funny :P Anyway, I followed you on Bloglovin' so I can keep up with your super cute outfits :)
    Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Hiya babe, u look amazing i love your shirt
    Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Visit me whenever you can;
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    I'm picking 3-5 of my followers by the end of this month for international giveaway.
    If you're not following me yet do that to enter my first massive giveaway.
    For the people that i will randomly pick, i will email each person photos
    of brand new heels and make up products for you two choose from,
    you can pick up to 3 items, 1 pair of shoes and 2 make up products.

    Have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    Dominica S.

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für Eure Kommentare. ♥
Ich freue mich immer sehr sie zu lesen.
Und lasst gerne eure Links da, damit ich mir auch
eure Blogs ansehen kann. :)

Thanks so much for your comments. ♥
I always love to read them.
And leave your links if you want,
I love to discover new blogs. :)